We control and monitor the post-construction and commissioning process from commencement to practical completion and project handover. During this period, we help the client developing the following processes, strategically;
- Asset Condition Surveys
- Property Handover/Takeover
- Snagging and Condition Monitoring
- Post Construction Commissioning Audit
- Testing and commissioning
- Warranty Management
- DLP Management
- Transition Management
FAWAZ FM is here to guide you with the risk assessment process. From identification of hazards to risk quantification, and determining appropriate control solutions.
a. Health & Safety Management
b. Quality Management System
c. Environmental Management
d. Sustainability Management Systems
e. Health and Safety Training Policies
f. Risk Management Profiling and Policy Development
g. Safety and Security Protocols and Procedures
We provide a comprehensive range of energy solutions including design and implementation of energy-saving projects, energy audits, retrofitting, energy conservation, power generation and energy supply, and risk management.
FAWAZ Energy team helps you measure and track the energy use, water use, and greenhouse gas emissions of your buildings, all in a secure online environment. The benefits are;
a. Reduce energy cost without compromising occupants comfort
b. Providing Building Automation System thereby enhancing the building valuation
c. Increase equipment life by reducing unnecessary run hours and therefore
d. increase building value
e. Identify system failures and isolate low efficient equipment for maintenance
f. Identify energy wastage
g. Reducing the carbon footprint
CAFM provides a single, comprehensive repository of information that tracks the organization’s people, places and physical assets. When an organization implements a CAFM system, it can do:
- Strategic Planning
- Space Management
- Asset Management
- Maintenance Management
- Emergency Management
- Project and Contract Management
- Portfolio Management, etc.
This can include remote facilities management reporting, as well as more direct systems that actively manage various aspects of facilities, such as HAVC, Lighting, LV/HV systems, etc.
FAWAZ FM is exclusively focused around the management of Jointly Owned Property and the services we provide are comprehensive and encompass the requirements of an Owners Association.
We believe Facilities Management forms a vital tool in overall asset/strata management of residents and owners associations.
FAWAZ FM applies a proactive management approach rather than a reactive approach to the management of owners Associations which includes but not limited to;
• Policies and procedures to minimize the cost of service fees while maintaining/improving service levels
• Utility consumption monitoring and energy-efficient solutions
• Income earning strategies for the Owners Association
• Building a strong professional relationship with the Board and Co-Owners to improve and enhance Management productivity
• Create a ‘sense of pride’ of ownership within the development
• Bringing added value to the development
• Constantly improving your valuable asset